We know that for various reasons you may need to return a product you ordered from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we strive to make your return process quick and easy.
If you need to return a product, our showroom staff is ready to assist you. To begin your return process, please fill out our return form or contact our showroom at (516) 308- 7690 to receive the necessary return authorization. From there, one of our associates will contact you to proceed.
Key things to keep in mind:
- A return must be requested within 14 business days of receipt.
- Returns outside of the allotted 14 days may be refused and/or subject to a 50% restocking fee.
- Products must be returned within thirty (30) days after the return authorization is issued.
- Items must be returned unused and in their original packaging as shipped by the company. Any items returned in packaging other than the original packaging will be refused.
- Please note; certain items returned for any reason other than damage or defect may require a 15% restocking fee.
- If you refuse an order shipped by common freight carrier for any other reason than damage, defect, or the wrong item being shipped, you will be subject to a 25% restocking fee and a $119 freight refusal fee.
- If you determine upon inspection that the condition of the shipping box is satisfactory, an adult (age 18 or older) is required to sign the shipping courier's release form to complete delivery.
- Custom or special order items are non-returnable and cannot be canceled once ordered.
- Refunds will be issued within 7 to 10 days after we receive your return.
- If you are returning an item due to damage or defect, we will send you a prepaid shipping tag to send the product back.
- If you are returning an item for a reason other than damage or defect, you will be responsible for all shipping costs. If you received free shipping on your order, we will deduct our outbound costs from your refund.
Please inspect your package carefully when it arrives and note the condition of the box. If the box appears even slightly damaged, please write "package damaged" when you sign for the delivery. If you accept the delivery without notating any damage to the product, you cannot return the delivery to A Charmed Life at Home.
If you need to refuse the delivery, you must do so while the shipping courier is still on the premises, so please check to make sure you received the correct product in good condition before the courier leaves. If there is a problem, contact us immediately so we can take steps to rectify the situation. If an item arrives damaged or defective, the item will be replaced at our discretion, or the appropriate replacement parts shipped to you or you will be refunded the full amount, including applicable shipping costs and tax when we receive the item back in our warehouse.
When inspecting your delivery, please make sure all the items listed on the packing slip as “shipped” actually arrived. If you notice anything missing, please contact us immediately so we can get the missing items shipped to you.
We realize that carriers like UPS and FedEx ground do not require a signature for most of their deliveries and that not all shortages, damage, or defects may be visible at the time of delivery; however, you must notify us of any problems within three (3) days of receipt. We cannot take responsibility for a damaged, defective or missing item beyond this point.
If, after accepting the delivery, you discover a problem with your merchandise, please contact us right away so that we may take the appropriate steps, which may include:
- sending a certified technician out to your home to inspect, and, if necessary, repair or replace the product at our expense; or
- providing you with a Return Authorization so that you can return the product at our expense.
If you call a technician on your own to inspect the product YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COSTS OF THE SERVICE CALL.
If the certified technician determines that your product was not damaged or defective, or if you returned the product and upon our inspection, we determine the product is not damaged or defective, YOU MAY BE CHARGED FOR THE SERVICE CALL AND/OR SHIPPING PLUS A 25% RESTOCKING FEE.